Wednesday, October 5, 2011

She's Amazing!


See that beauty in the center?  I blogged about her here and she just completed the St. George, UT marathon last week.  I just wanted to say how proud I am of her!  She completed the race at 3:39!  Can you believe that?  She took 5th in her division AND the best part is she qualified for the Boston Marathon!  Seriously!  Boston Marathon.  I'm so proud of her.  I still can't get over the fact that she's only been running for 3 years now!  She's a power house athlete and a wonderful wife, daughter and mother.  SO So Proud!  Great job Kelly!

Now if only these legs can get past the 5 mile marker again.   They've got a long way to go, but they're trying!


1 comment:

Lisa said...

She IS awesome! Also, Heidi and Whitney ran their first marathons that day! It was a good day all around.

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS